Following the successful return of triathlon to Geneva in 2017, the La Tour Genève Triathlon is delighted to announce that registrations opened today for the 29th edition set to take place on July 14th and 15th 2018.
The New Year is often a time to set new goals and objectives, so what are you waiting for to make the La Tour Genève Triathlon one of your good resolutions for 2018? With seven different race formats available across the weekend, you can now register for the race of your choice and benefit from the early-bird price point.
SEVEN DIFFERENT RACE FORMATS ON OFFER
Whether you’re an experienced triathlete or new to the sport and looking for your next challenge, there’s a race for you in Geneva. On top of the traditional race formats (Discovery, Short, Standard) open to both individuals and relay teams, races are also available for kids aged 6 to 13.
The Short, Standard and Discovery distance races will all take place on a unique course in the heart of downtown Geneva. The swim leg will take place in Lake Geneva, the bike course extends along the lake road and up the infamous Chemin de l’Impératrice before the run course snakes right along the lakefront to reach the finish line by the Rotonde du Mont Blanc.
You can also try out a unique race format in the form of a Run & Bike; teams of two share one bike and alternate between running and cycling to complete the 13km course together.
Saturday July 14th
- Kidsathlon (Ages 6-9): 50m Swim, 1km Bike, 500m Run
- Ecoliers (Ages 10-11): 100m Swim, 2km Bike, 600m Run
- Ecoliers (Ages 12-13): 200m Swim, 4km Bike, 1,25km Run
- Discovery (Men, Women, Relay - from age 14) 250m Swim, 6,7km Bike, 2,5km Run - Short (Men, Women, Relay – from age 16): 500m Swim, 20km Bike, 5km Run
- Run & Bike (As a duo – from age 14): 13km
Sunday July 15th
- Standard (Men, Women, Relay: from age 18): 1,5km Swim, 40km Bike, 10km Run