Train with Thomas Huwiler
RTS Sport and the La Tour Geneva Triathlon invite you to an introduction to triathlon which will be led by Thomas Huwiler, a seasoned triathlete and ambassador of the La Tour Geneva Triathlon. He will be accompanied in the second part of the evening by François Fourchet, head of physiotherapy at Hôpital de La Tour, who will be happy to discuss with you about running technique and injuries.
You like triathlon or would like to discover it? Do you want to improve in this discipline by training alongside a professional while being advised by an expert? This initiation is made for you!
This year, two dates are proposed: Tuesday 3 August and Wednesday 4 August from 7pm.
We will meet at the new Eaux-Vives beach to start the session with a swimming training.
The number of places is limited and to allow as many people as possible to participate, two dates are planned for this initiation which will be similar from one day to another.
7pm: Welcome at the new Eaux-Vives beach
- Presentation of Thomas Huwiler and the other members in charge of the organisation of the initiation
- Explanation of swimming techniques and swimming session over approximately 300 metres
8:30pm : End of the swimming part
- Explanation and exchange with Thomas on cycling techniques and transitions
- Advice and exchanges on running technique and injuries with François Fourchet, head of physiotherapy at the Hôpital de La Tour
- Short 20 minute jogging
And to finish… Aperitif 😊
10pm : Approximate end of the initiation
Full details will be sent to you by email a few days before the event.
- Swimsuit/ Tri-function/ swimming gear
- Neoprene suit (if you have one)
- Swimming goggles (recommended)
- Swimming cap (recommended)
- Running gear
- Tuesday 3 August: Register here.
- Wednesday 4 August: Register here.