Volunteers play an essential role in the organisation of sporting manifestations and are the ambassadors of an event to participants and the public.
On July 15 & 16th, we need you once more to help make the La Tour Geneva Triathlon 2017 a great success and to help everyone, from the youngest to the confirmed triathletes, live a unique experience.
Do you want to be part of this sporting adventure and make this event unforgettable ?
From bib collection to the prize ceremony, and refreshment points to welcoming the public, there are assignments available for everybody.
Join us and be part of a motivated and welcoming team!
Set up and disassembly of the courses
- Install the start and finish lines, the different courses (podium, barriers, cones, signs) and remove them at the end of the event
- During the races, be stationed along the courses to secure intersections and walkways. Guide and encourage participants
Help children on the courses
- Guide and help children in the transition zone and on the courses
- Go on the course to secure intersections and walkways. Guide and encourage kids
Manage the transition zone
- Mark athletes with their race number at the entrance
- Control that athletes are wearing their helmet and bib and that the bib number sticker is on their bike.
- Remove any remaining bikes from the transition zone after each race
Collect timing chips
- Collect timing chips from the participants after the finish line
- Set up the refreshment point (tables, equipment and bins)
- Distribute fruits, energy gels and drinks
- Clean up the area after the race
Welcoming & Information
- Welcome and guide participants and the public at the info point
- Give the welcome kit to volunteers and help in the lounge
Bib and gift collection
- Give athletes their bib and athlete pack and gifts Mobile team
- Ride a bike to the necessary locations to fill in for others where there is a lack of volunteers
- Give gifts during the prize ceremony
- Help to install signs and equipment on the courses
- Set up the Triathlon village