Volunteers play an essential role in the organisation of a sport event and are the ambassadors of an event to participants and the public.
On July 13 & 14th, we need you once more to help make the La Tour Geneva Triathlon 2019 a great success and to help everyone, from the youngest to the confirmed triathletes, live a unique experience.
Do you want to be part of this sporting adventure and make this event unforgettable? The registrations will be available soon.
For information, the 2018 volunteers guide is available here.
Manage the transition zone
- Manage the entry and exit flows of the park
- Control the equipment of participants at the park entrance
- Collect timing chips from the participants after the finish line
- Give medals to participants
- Set up the refreshment point (tables, equipment and bins)
- Distribute fruits, energy gels and drinks
- Clean up the area after the race
Welcoming & Information
- Welcome and guide participants and the public at the info point
- Give the welcome kit to volunteers and help in the lounge
Bib and gift collection
- Give athletes their bib and athlete pack and gifts
- Ride a bike to the necessary locations to fill in for others where there is a lack of volunteers
- Help to install signs and equipment on the courses
- Set up the Triathlon village